Laila & Me ~ Pilchards ~ 6 Pack
Increase the amount of essential fatty acids in your cat and/or dog’s diet with these scrumptious and Dehydrated Pilchards Whole Small Fish Treats!
Laila and Me presents a unique, all-natural pet treat made with a single ingredient: Australian-sourced PIlchards small fish.
As a natural source of balanced omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids, these fishy treats give your cat or dog that nutritional boost they need. These healthy fats help reduce inflammation caused by skin conditions (e.g., dry, itchy skin) and minor joint issues; improve the appearance and texture of both skin and fur coat; support muscle and tissue development; improve immune system; and so much more!
No nasties like GMOs, preservatives, artificial flavours/colours, fillers, sugar or salt are ever used in Laila and Me treats.
About Laila and Me: Offering 100% natural and delicious pet treats, Laila and Me is an Australian-owned small business that was founded in 2015 and brings healthy, hypoallergenic treats for pet owners with cats and dogs that have food allergies or sensitivities. Laila and Me focuses on treats that help manage weight, promote healthy gut and digestion, enhance skin and fur coat condition, and more.
- Whole dehydrated Australian-sourced Pilchards small fish treats for cats and dogs
- Features a crunchy texture and irresistible taste that pets love!
- A natural source for omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids - a vital nutrient that helps a variety of health areas, including joint health, brain functioning, and better skin and fur conditions
- Contains important vitamin D to help absorb calcium and phosphorus to maintain strong and healthy bones and teeth
- Slightly abrasive/crunchy texture helps clean teeth as your pet chews
- Can be eaten separately or mixed in with your dog’s food for added nutrition
- Air-dried and minimally processed to ensure maximum flavour and nutritional value
- No chemicals, GMOs, carrageenan, fillers, salt, sugar, artificial flavours/colours or preservatives
- Approved by animal nutritionist Clare Kearney and ethically sourced ingredients
- Made in Australia in small batches for freshness