Ruffwear ~ Campfire Orange ~ Front Range Harness
The Front Range Harness is a padded everyday dog harness that is easy to put on and comfortable for dogs to wear. A key piece of gear for canines embarking on a life of adventure with their humans, the harness features two leash attachment options: an aluminum V-ring centered on the dog's back for everyday walks, and reinforced front clip webbing at the dog's chest to redirect dogs that pull on leash. The ID pocket keeps dog tags quiet and easily accessible, and the reflective trim and light loop for The Beacon™ boost visibility in low-light conditions.
What's new for 2020: A light loop for The Beacon, and polyester shell fabric that both improves durability and holds its color better.
HOW TO FIT & ADJUST
Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear.
- Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear
- Four points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing
- ID pocket stores dog tags
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Shell: 300 denier polyester ripstop (bluesign® approved)
- Padding: Closed-cell foam
- Lining: Polyester knit mesh
- Webbing: Polyester
- Front Leash Attachment: Engineered nylon webbing (bluesign® approved)
- Back Leash Attachment: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Airloc
- Made in Vietnam
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry