Laila & Me ~ Beef Bone Broth Powder ~ 50g
Sprinkle the Laila and Me Meal Enhancer Bone Broth Powder on your dog’s food for a boost of nutrition!
If your dog has been feeling achy joints or experiencing minor digestive issues, try the Meal Enhancer Beef Bone Broth Powder for dogs. Made with only two ingredients, this organic Australian-sourced beef bone broth powder pet supplement is a nutrition powerhouse that contains essential vitamins and minerals (e.g., calcium, phosphorus, sulphur, magnesium) that give your dog the support they need for optimal health and well-being.
This bone broth meal topper has a high amount of natural glucosamine, chondroitin, and other joint-fortifying nutrients that help relieve inflammation caused by joint issues as well as improve your dog’s overall mobility. Your dog can also experience better digestion and gut health when you add this powder to their diet. This powder also boosts the immune system to help your dog fight back illnesses and even recover from surgeries faster.
Easy and tasty to eat! Mix in with food or use to make your own healthy dog treats (e.g., frozen bone broth cubes, dog biscuits/cookies, and more).
About Laila and Me: Offering 100% natural and delicious pet treats and supplements, Laila and Me is an Australian-owned local small business that was founded in 2015 and brings healthy, hypoallergenic treats for pet owners with cats and dogs that have food allergies or sensitivities. Laila and Me focuses on pet treats and products that help manage weight, promote healthy gut and digestion, enhance skin and fur coat condition, and more.
- 100% organic Australian-sourced beef bone broth powder supplement for dogs
- Tasty and nutritious bone broth powder that contains high amounts of essential nutrients
- A natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint health and reduce mobility issues and joint inflammation
- Safeguards and improves your dog’s immune system - can be used to help dogs recover from surgery or illnesses
- Boosts gut health and digestion as well as detoxes the liver
- Packed with vitamins and minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, and magnesium
- Easy-to-administer powder that can be mixed in with food or used to make homemade dog treats
- Approved by pet nutritionist Clare Kearney
- Made in Australia in small batches for freshness
NOTE: These are natural products and what you receive may look a little different from our photos. We do our best to provide accurate pictures but due to the nature of the drying process of natural products, it may look different.